Perpignan station

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Pearsonbrown

Perpignan station

Post by Pearsonbrown »

My eyesight is rapidly deteriorating so I intend to stop driving up to Lyon to see my family and to take the train instead. I went to the station today to get my tickets and have a coupe of questions.

I followed the parking signs and found myself in an underground car park beneath a semi-empty shopping centre. As I was leaving, I caught sight of an above ground car park. Which is better?

Ideally I would like to come into Perpignan on the bus from Amelie and Ceret. However, it doesn't appear to stop at the station. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance.
Sav
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Perpignan station

Post by Sav »

Pearsonbrown wrote: Ideally I would like to come into Perpignan on the bus from Amelie and Ceret. However, it doesn't appear to stop at the station. Is that correct?
Most buses will terminate at Perpignan Bus Station
Cross the concourse into the main building/shopping centre & the train station is on your right
http://www.cg66.fr/553-plan-et-horaires.htm#par7102

Cheers Sav :)
Nigel Bright
Rank 3
Rank 3

Perpignan Station Parking - Long Term

Post by Nigel Bright »

I have booked a TGV ticket from Perpignan to Paris, but need to travel to the station by car.
Can anyone tell me where is the cheapest place to park the car, in or around Perpignan station, for 5 nights?
Regards
Brighty