Beziers trains and planes

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

susie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Beziers trains and planes

Post by susie »

Anyone caught the navette from Beziers train station to airport. My sister is doing this tomorrow. Train arrives Beziers at 2.22, navette departs at 2.30. Anyone know if it is possible for a non-Usian Bolt to do it in eight minutes?

Cheers
Susie
Susie
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Should be ok if your train isn't delayed. The stop for the navette is literally just outside the train station - turn right out of the door and stand about 20 yards away. I only did this once, last year, and was uncertain, so I asked a person standing around, and they were waiting for the navette too. It came, and all was well. I think it takes about 40 mins to the airport. Good luck. If it goes awry, then it would have to be a taxi I guess
susie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by susie »

Thanks for the information, Sue and Paul,
We'll let you know how it goes.

Susie
Susie
Colin L

Post by Colin L »

We used the navette from Beziers out to the airport - no problems. It does seem a bit daft though, catching a bus outside a railway station to be dropped off at an airport right beside the railway line.
susie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by susie »

Thanks for your advice. Not all went to plan. My sister did do the difficult bit of catching the navette from the train station in the eight minute 'window', but it then went all around the houses picking up every person in Beziers. So when it did eventually get to the gare routiere, she had missed the connection to the airport. Helpful coach driver called her a taxi which was 28 Euros, so not too bad
Susie
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

All's well that ends well. When I did it, the navette did go up into the town, and stopped at the gare routière, but we stayed on the bus which then went out to the airport. Nice driver, by the sound of it