Tax Forms - HELP

Banking, insurance, currency exchange, taxation, prices.

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Tax Forms - HELP

Post by Sue »

I have just sat down in a quiet corner to complete the annual tax forms. Thought it would be a doddle as I always keep a copy of the previous year's form BUT NO.

I have the usual pink 2047K form. I usually also have a blue form No. 10 but this year have been sent a No. 11 Declaration Preremplie.

On the back of the pink form I have to insert a figure at the bottom taken from 8TL of the blue form but there is no 8TL on Form 11 (There is on my usual Form 10). Have I been sent the wrong form?
Dylan
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

To add to the above it is usually a blue form 2042 we get but this year have been sent a 2042K. Is the 2042 now downloadable and if so how. The website seems to have altred from past years and I cant fathom out how to download anything!!!
Dylan
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

I've always filled my tax return on-line. Haven't done this year's yet but its normally quite straightforward. Possibly easier than downloading and filling in forms
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thanks for Santiago for replying but thats ok if your french is tip top. I can get by with every day problems but admit that I am struggling with the impots website.
What I really would like to know is, if there is still a form 2042 this year. I have managed to get into forms on the website but there is no 2042 to download for 2011 income.
Dylan
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thank you Santiago for giving me inspiration. I have managed to do the tax returns on line and now feel so proud of myself. Dont think it helped yesterday that there were 2 cement mixers going outside and 7 mens voices jabbering away. Today I have found a few quiet minutes and it wasnt too bad once I got the hang of opening "Notices".
Dylan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Sue , just caught up with this, our tax form this year has come as 2042K, not really done anything with it yet as I have requested the one I need for auto entrepreneur and will do them all in one fowl( or should that be foul? :lol: ) sweep!
If I do have any problems maybe I will get 'with it' and do it online :D
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Its strange Opas they sent me a 2042K but when I did it online I filled in a 2042. Ended up reasonably straight forward once I got used to reading the right Notices and ticking the right box but then we have a very straightforward income!
Dylan