Wi-Fi Credit Cards

Banking, insurance, currency exchange, taxation, prices.

Moderator: Moderators

blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Wi-Fi Credit Cards

Post by blackduff »

Edwin sent me an email about this problem in the US. This is for credit cards which have the "extra" trick, it has a method to use your credit cards being easily caused some misery for you.

I checked with my Credit Cards but they're okay. But, the Pass Card which I used to pay my groceries at Carrefour. I thought this was a neat method for paying the food.

Have a look at this youtube!

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/lLAFhTjsQHw%26sns=em

I passed this email to some other locals and many of them found that their Credit Cards have this facility. This was mostly with UK cards.

Overall, this isn't a big thing I would like to have. It saves only a minute or so when I pay my groceries. I certainly don't need to have this lack of security. The stores are the benefits for having these fast ways of processing the amounts at the caisse.

Last week I had three incursions of emails which tried to phishing of my information. One of these phishings were found within the HTTPS:// area which are supposed to be super clean for security.

I think we need to have a specific area for things like the phishing, etc..

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Nigel and Karen
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Nigel and Karen »

wow i have one of them.