Cafe/Restaurant Can Pere, 66110 La Bastide

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Cafe/Restaurant Can Pere, 66110 La Bastide

Post by MountainGal »

A small family-run cafe/restaurant at the foothills of the Canigou. Excellent simple, inexpensive cuisine. Lots to see and do in the surrounding Areas including the beautiful Chapel de La Trinité (66130 Prunet et Belpuig). Anyone wanting more info, please pm me.
Tel: 04 68 55 03 41 tell Mireille that Vicky sent you and you will be well looked after!
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)
MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Recent review

Post by MountainGal »

I'm vegetarian so I can't speak personally, but I have been assured by numerous people that they have an excellent steak cooked to perfection. The owners husband is also a fantastic pastry chef and makes wonderful cakes which can be ordered in advance for special occasions.

Special dishes can be requested in advance, including vegetarian dishes.
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)
Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

Would they have a vegetarian/pescatarian option as standard?
John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Vernet Les Bains and East Midlands
MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Vegetarian Option

Post by MountainGal »

Not as such, but they are very accomodating and will always rustle something up for you. If you call in advance, they will prepare something special. They usually have things like Tomatoe/Mozarella salad etc they can make as a main meal, but if you call at lest day before they can ensure something a little more interesting.
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)