Ginger Ale emergency!

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Caroline
Rank 1
Rank 1

Ginger Ale emergency!

Post by Caroline »

Does anyone know where I could buy Ginger Ale? I have some visitors coming tomorrow and I stupidly told them that their favourite drink of whisky anf ginger would not be a problem, but couldn't find anything in Auchan just now.
Thanks in advance,
Caroline
Caroline
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

How about the shop that used to be called Asian centre on Mas Guerido. Isnt it dry ginger that you want not ginger ale. What about asking the Irish bar at Laroque if they have any they could sell you.
Dylan
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Les Chenes, who sell British food items. Have some.

As it 'appens they are coming down this way tomorrow if you get your order in sharpish.

http://les-chenes.eu/index.php?id_categ ... r=category
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

Carrefour and LeClerc both sell it

Dry Ginger and Ginger Ale are the same thing - Dry Ginger Ale, not to be confused with Ginger Wine or Ginger Beer which are totally different.

Scotch and Dry is my favourite tipple and I buy it regularly, it is also far better for making Pimms than lemonade
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

I have it on good authority that SPAR at Pradesbsell Canada Dry, youngest tasted it at xmas in uk a couple pf years ago. Then ne of her mates turned up at lycee with it, i did ask which?whiskey she had to go with it but was met with a blank look
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

You can tell I'm not a whiskey drinker!! :oops:
Dylan
Caroline
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Caroline »

Thanks to everyone for the advice. Have sent an emergency email thanks to Jonathon's suggestion and hope I can pick some up tomorrow at Domaine Treloar.
Caroline
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Carrefour stock Canada Dry Ginger Ale if that's what you're after.

Russell.