SAUSAGE MAN - THURSDAY 17th July

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

SAUSAGE MAN - THURSDAY 17th July

Post by Sue »

Message from Tim the Sausage Man...

I will be back down in the region on THURSDAY 17th of July
with a selection of my fine sausages for the discerning customer. I have changed dates because of the bank holiday and the traffic on the weekends.

Please note that I will not be coming down to the region in August. It simply gets too hot for me to function! I therefore won't be back until September, so if you want to stock up for the summer barbecue season, the please be reassured that everything is good to freeze.

I will also be joined by my chum Ron with his selection of British Groceries - available for you to order via his website at
http://les-chenes.eu/index.php

The sausages I'm making this time are:

The Tasty - a typical English breakfast sausage, great for a brunch
The Traditional - sausages like they used to be with a subtle mix of herbs and a hint of nutmeg
The Pyrenean Cumberland - our speciality having trained in Cumbria.
Pork and Leek - no small crumbs of leek, we use great big bits!
Jalapeno - mexican chillis for exotic heat

Plus three specials:

Sun dried tomato
Apple & Stilton
Hot & Spicy

All at 5 euros per packet for six big bangers.

Sausage meat also available for making stuffing, sausage rolls, scotch eggs...... This comes in a 500 gramme vacuum pack and also costs 5 euros.

I only use shoulder meat, sourced locally, the best cut for making sausages (no "yucky bits"), and add no fat. The sausages are made in my small manufacturing facility in the Aude, Languedoc Rousillon.
I never use frozen pork, only fresh. Sausages are ideal for the freezer.

I will be appearing at the following drop off points:

0800 - 0810 St Paul de Fenouillet, main square behind the bus stop
1015 - 1030 Prades, behind the big blue Chambre de Commerce building on the way into the town
1130 - 1145 The Domaine Treloar, Trouillas where Jon and Rachel are very kindly hosting me
Double up with a banger and fine wine Combo - I will provide free delivery to all those ordering wine from Domaine Treloar
1215 - 1245 Behind the Salle Polyvalente, St Jean Pla de Corts
1345 - 1400 Stade Gilbert Brutus, Perpignan - in front of the old entrance.
1430 - 1445 CANET PLAGE - at the College Cote Radieuse

Please PRE ORDERS ONLY. Orders greatly appreciated by Friday evening, 11th of July.

Please tell your friends!

Many thanks for reading.
Dylan
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

I will just add, for those few of you who have never tried Tim's sausages, that they are up there with the best you can buy in Waitrose, M&S or a good UK butcher.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Agreed Santiago.
Dylan