quorn

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Pam & Jim

quorn

Post by Pam & Jim »

Does anyone know if you can buy quorn products around here and if so where please? Super U apparently stock them but we do not know of such a supermarket around here.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Pretty sure you can get them at the Asia Center (now called 5 continents) at Cabestany. Think you can also get them at the health shop behind the Intermarché in Le Boulou - and probably other similar shops such as Biocoop in Canet
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

There's also a bio-alimentation on road behind Gifi in Argelès (near Picard frozen food shop). They might have it there. It seems to be a good place
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

If you go to St Cyprien via Alenya turn off on Argeles/Perpignan dual carriageway you will pass a Super U.
Dylan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Where are you based.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Pam & Jim

Post by Pam & Jim »

Laroque des alberes
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

There is a Super U in Port-Vendres, but I can't recall seeing Quorn or anything like it, though I haven't turned the place upside-down. I wouldn't in any case expect to find the quorn brand name. The big supermarkets like Intermarché in Argèles might be a better bet for the nearest equivalent: there is usually an aisle for bio/"health" food. Or else the "bio" places mentioned, plus other Asian shops if you will settle for tofu.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Dylan