lebanese resto in perpignan

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

lebanese resto in perpignan

Post by opas »

I am sure I saw one advertised, has anyone got some names, addresses etc? Jennifer is celebrating her 21st on Friday and fancies this type of cuisine en famile.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

I am sure there is one on the Perpignan/Le Boulou road close to the Troullias and Thuir junction.
Dylan
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Sue wrote:I am sure there is one on the Perpignan/Le Boulou road close to the Troullias and Thuir junction.

That restaurant closed the doors a few bit back. I passed there last week and it's empty now. Too bad, I only ate there twice.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

We also ate there years ago, it was excellent, but as blackduff said it has been closed for at least 2 years. I did notice that the exterior had a fresh coat of paint earlier this year.

Will look at Alans suggestion.
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Ariègeoise
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Ariègeoise »

I posted this a few weeks ago when someone was looking for vegetarian food:

There's an excellent new Lebanese restaurant in Perpignan that (just) has a buffet à volonté both for lunch and in the evenings - well over half of the dishes are vegetarian. It's family run and pretty authentic, with everything based on fresh produce - not necessarily where you might go for a romantic dîner à deux, but very pleasant and convivial. And good value - lunchtimes it's (I think) 14,50 and evenings 17,50, wine and coffee included.

I love Lebanese food and was just so delighted to find a restaurant serving it here!

Les Délices du Liban, rue Grande la Monnaie, Perpignan.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Thanks for the info, looking at the suggestions.
I will report back.
Debeneur.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

We have just retuned from a vry pleasant lunch at les delices de liban, oposite the round theatre.
Clean, modern and pleasing decor. A happy waitor/ owner greeted us and let us choose our own table.
The selection of dishes were varied from homous, dolmades ,butterbeans tochicken.Fresh flat bread a plenty, even mash with cinamon .omething for all of us ,the only comment from hubby was that the wasnt anyhing with a real hot spice in it, but that is his taste.
The desert looked limited at first glance, fresh fruit salad ,spnge cake and baclava type cakes.....we soon changed our mind, it was really well made ant the baclava deserts were delicious, so much so that one momment there was a full tray, the next when our coffees arrived, the other diners had polished them off! No problem,a quick glance from the attentive owner and another tray was put out.
A glass of wine per person is included or a beer or fizzy drink,jugs of water and a coffee or mint tea, 15.50 euros each, no cards taken only cash or cheque.
Debeneur.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Sounds good and worth a try. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN. Hope you had a good day, that mum and dad spoiled you rotten and have an even better night.
Dylan
Ariègeoise
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Ariègeoise »

So glad you enjoyed it opas - looking forward to going again when we're over this autumn (a reward for months of decorating :lol:).