SAUSAGES

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

SAUSAGES

Post by Sue »

Message from Tim....

Good evening

I will be coming back down the hill to the PO on SATURDAY the 25th of October with a selection of my fine sausages for the discerning customer.

As usual I will be joined by my chum Ron who has some English Groceries for you to order via his website at

les-chenes.eu/index

The sausages I'm making this time are:

The Tasty - a typical English breakfast sausage, great for a brunch
The Traditional - sausages like they used to be with a subtle mix of herbs and a hint of nutmeg
Pyrenean Cumberland - our speciality having trained in Cumbria.
Pork and Leek - no small crumbs of leek, we use great big bits
Chilli & Coriander - a subtle flavour but with a strong heat finish

Plus two specials:

London - everyone's favourite, with cracked black pepper, sea salt, and sage
Honey Roast - delicate and delicious

All at 5 euros per packet for six big bangers.

Sausage meat also available for making stuffing, sausage rolls, scotch eggs...... This comes in a 500 gramme vacuum pack and also costs 5 euros.

I only use shoulder meat, sourced locally, the best cut for making sausages (no "yucky bits"), and add no fat. The sausages are made in my small manufacturing facility in the Aude, Languedoc Rousillon.
I never use frozen pork, only fresh. Sausages are ideal for the freezer.

I will be appearing at the following drop off points:

0800 - 0810 St Paul de Fenouillet, main square behind the bus stop
1015 - 1030 Prades, behind the big blue Chambre de Commerce building on the way into the town
1130 - 1145 The Domaine Treloar, Trouillas where Jon and Rachel are very kindly hosting me
Double up with a banger and fine wine Combo - I will provide free delivery to all those ordering wine from Domaine Treloar
1215 - 1245 Behind the Salle Polyvalente, St Jean Pla de Corts
1345 - 1400 Stade Gilbert Brutus, Perpignan - in front of the old entrance.
1430 - 1445 CANET PLAGE - at the College Cote Radieuse

Please PRE ORDERS ONLY. Orders greatly appreciated by Tuesday evening, 21st of October.

Please tell your friends!
Dylan