SAUSAGES

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

SAUSAGES

Post by Sue »

Received this from Tim. Note that Orders must be in by Wednesday evening.

Good evening

Firstly, thank you very much for your custom over the past year. It really is most welcome, and I thoroughly enjoy my trips down from the mountain each month to see you all. I hope that you have a wonderful festive season.

Secondly, I will be making my last trip of the year with a selection of sausages on Saturday the 13th of December. I will next be back in February 2015. Because of a bit of a flood at Chateau Sausage lots of my ingredients have had to be thrown away, and I therefore have a very limited selection to have a go at this time round. In the light of the dreadful weather that you have been experiencing my own little mishap is somewhat irrelevant. I hope that everyone is safe after the flooding.

So, to matters banger....

London - cracked black pepper, sea salt & sage
Cumberland - limited quantities available
Pork & Leek
Chilli & Coriander
Jalapeno - limited quantities available

Plus some Christmas specials
Orange & Cranberry - very limited quantities available
Port & Cranberry
Plum & Mulled Wine

All come as 6 big bangers or 500 gramme vacuum pack of sausage meat. If you would like chipolatas, I can have a go at making them with the London mix - this will produce a very traditional type flavour which should go well with bacon.

I will be appearing at the following drop off points:

1015 - 1030 Prades, behind the big blue Chambre de Commerce building on the way into the town
1130 - 1145 The Domaine Treloar, Trouillas where Jon and Rachel are very kindly hosting me
Double up with a banger and fine wine Combo - I will provide free delivery to all those ordering wine from Domaine Treloar
1215 - 1245 Behind the Salle Polyvalente, St Jean Pla de Corts
1345 - 1400 Stade Gilbert Brutus, Perpignan - in front of the old entrance.

Please PRE ORDERS ONLY. Orders greatly appreciated by Wednesday evening, the 10th of December.

Many thanks for reading.

Best wishes

Tim
www.mistersaucisse.fr
06 77 32 05 28
Dylan