Garden Strimmer

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Garden Strimmer

Post by Karrie »

Does anyone know where you can buy the nylon cable for garden strimmers?
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Garden Strimmer

Post by russell »

Karrie wrote:Does anyone know where you can buy the nylon cable for garden strimmers?
If you're heading in towards Perpignan; Pole Vert on the Soler to Perpignan road (the old one). They have a good stock of spares for garden machinery.

Russell.
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Garden strimmers

Post by Karrie »

Thanks for that; is it a cert or more of a possibility? I'd have to get someone to go for me and don't want to send them on a wild goose chase.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

If you want a 100% chance of having your parts, first give us your make and model of the strimmer. Then we can tell you find a dealer of your strimmer. Otherwise you're going to visit a few shops which might have a replacement for your unit.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Leroy Merlin at Auchan have lots of types.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Garden Strimmer

Post by Karrie »

Thanks everyone! Hopefully we will find what we need. I can't remember the make but will find out shortly.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Garden strimmers

Post by russell »

Karrie wrote:Thanks for that; is it a cert or more of a possibility? I'd have to get someone to go for me and don't want to send them on a wild goose chase.
It's a cert. They stock all different sizes. You will have to measure the diameter of the cord you need or take a sample.

Russell.