C&A

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

C&A

Post by opas »

I have just spotted on the main page that there is to be a C&A in the new shopping centre in Perpignan, I wonder if they still do clockhouse :wink: :roll:
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Where is the new shopping centre in Perps. Gosh I could do with some retail therapy but do any of them cater for the larger figure rather than stick insects!!
Dylan
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

When I was 15, I worked a whole week in the Easter holidays at my Saturday job-place, Boots, Levenshulme/Manchester. With the £5 I earned I went to glorious C & A in Manchester and bought myself the first 'proper' coat I ever owned. Up till then I had to wear my school gabardine for inclement weather, but preferred to just get cold and wet, so always forgot to put it on! I suppose I must have had a coat when I was very little, but can't remember! Perhaps I never went out till I started school, who knows? Man, we were poor.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Coming from Devon I had never seen a C & A when I was in my teens early twenties so when I visited friends in London I thought I was in heaven on Oxford Street with the large C & A. The male half of our friends used to get down on his knees and bow every time we passed the store by way of taking the Mick out of me. How I missed the store in England when they closed and the friend who is no longer with us.
Dylan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Sue wrote:Where is the new shopping centre in Perps. Gosh I could do with some retail therapy but do any of them cater for the larger figure rather than stick insects!!
http://uk.maps.yahoo.com/index.php?ard= ... 2C%2066000

Try this link, but it is quite easy to find, go to the train station, it is at the back of that.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Nigel and Karen
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Nigel and Karen »

Do you mean at the back of the new TGV station?
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Nigel and Karen wrote:Do you mean at the back of the new TGV station?
On top of it!

Russell.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Is the new TGV station down the road opposite FNAC?
Dylan
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

No, it's on Bd. St. Assiscle. Plenty of parking.

On foot you can access it via a tunnel from the old station.

Russell.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thanks Russell
Dylan