Craft shops

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Jenny Rhodes
Rank 4
Rank 4

Craft shops

Post by Jenny Rhodes »

Can anyone help me? I would like to find a craft shop in the Perpignan area.Buying supplies on line means pricey postage and I would like the pleasure of browsing.Thanks.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

There is a mercerie called La Couserie, rue Voltaire, in the centre of Perpignan. See pages jaunes for their phone number and a map. Hope that's helpful
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

www.coloriperpignan.com
Dont know if the above is what you are looking for.
Dylan
bijoux66
Rank 0
Rank 0

Craft shops

Post by bijoux66 »

There was a craft shop on one of the streets facing the Place de la Republique in Perpignan as of a couple of months ago. I don't recall the name of the store. Seem to recall it is on the same side of the square as Le Republic Café.
Jenny Rhodes
Rank 4
Rank 4

craft shops

Post by Jenny Rhodes »

Thanks for the helps folks. I didn't want to spend a day looking and not really know the term for "craft shop" You've been a great help and I can now look forward to a trip down the hill.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

There's also Susan Burden who lives up your way (kind of) and has started Tricot Creation and tho she sells by internet, she also sells in shops and markets I believe. You could always contact her and ask if you could have a browse of her wares!!
www.tricot-creations.com
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Im altering the thread sorry but Kate or anyone else out there know anywhere locally (PO) thats sells goats milk products in the form of shower gel and skin cream?
Dylan
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

M. Bricolage at Carrefour Cabestany has a good range of art and craft supplies.

Russell.