Ladies Occaasional wear.

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Con
Rank 0
Rank 0

Ladies Occaasional wear.

Post by Con »

Hi,
My wife is looking to acquire an outfit for her nieces wedding and wonders if there are particular shops in Perpignan or environs that she should visit. Vital information, I am told, is she is mid fifties and a size UK 16/18 or EU 46/48.

Thank you in advance.

Con.
Bye

Con G.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Lucy on the Rive gauche Perpignan, New Yorkrer, H & M ,Etam Armand Thiery all in centre of perpignan and many more. As long as she takes my youngest with her your wife will find shops that also sell suitable shoes and bags.....not fogeting Galery Laffeyette.
Plan a day out, plenty of lovely coffee shops ........the blokes can get on with the gardening :cry:
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Try 'Un Jour Ailleurs'. Website here, in English, and address/tel. of their shop in central Perpignan.

http://www.unjourailleurs.fr/en/

PERPIGNAN
1 BIS RUE DE LA CLOCHE D'OR
66000 PERPIGNAN France
+334 68 86 09 43
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

check out

www.lightinthebox.com

My wife swears by it
Con
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you all

Post by Con »

thank you all for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately no gardening for me!!! :( Someone has to carry the bags and the credit cards :roll:
Bye

Con G.