BOOTS (the chemist)

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Smiley G
Rank 5
Rank 5

BOOTS (the chemist)

Post by Smiley G »

Just for information, Boots are soon to be delivering to other destinations outside of the UK.

If you click on the UK flag on the top of their home page tool bar there is a drop down list of the countries they will soon deliver to. You are then invited to sign up for an email alert that will advise when deliveries to your selected country 'go live'.

Yes I know you can buy most things over here but if you need something perhaps for an allergy (special soap/shampoo etc) or baby products for visiting guests then you may no longer need to fill your case when back in the UK.

Needless to say, I have no relationship with Boots and nothing to gain from posting this topic.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
Karen
Rank 2
Rank 2

Boots (the chemist)

Post by Karen »

Thanks Smiley G.

Useful to know.

Karen
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thanks for that. I always use their skin cream and have been buying it from ebay. I am, however, always wary if the contents are what they should be!!
Dylan
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

I already sent the email notification to Boots but nothing has been returned. So far, I'm still awaiting but, just in case, I sent their email again.

Has anybody received anything about their French site or when it will start for us?

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Blackduff, Boots are now up and running with their deliveries to Europe.

http://www.international.boots.com/
Dylan
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Thanks Sue
I had something on the mail last week but it was only women's health products. Still, this is more useful.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Smiley G
Rank 5
Rank 5

first order

Post by Smiley G »

We have received our first delivery from Boots and are very pleased with the whole process. We ordered a number of items, most on special offer but all at a substantially reduced price than in our local supermarkets.
The delivery cost was £9.99 and even with this charge factored in, we still saved a great deal. There was no restriction on liquids or aerosols. The order was trackable and delivered via Chronopost.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thanks Smiley G thats good to know. I have just bought all I wanted in the UK but will no doubt have need to use the online service soon.
Dylan