Anniversary Cards

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Lanark Lass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Anniversary Cards

Post by Lanark Lass »

Does anyone know where to buy special wedding anniversary cards? I need to find cards for silver and diamond weddings.

Have looked in a couple of places in Argeles but not seen any. Or is this not a special thing in France?
Daphne
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Daphne »

It's dire here trying to find cards although birthday cards are getting better. I use Moonpig or Funky Pigeon for mine. When I used to go the UK more frequently I used to shop there and buy the cards needed a year ahead!!!! The French and Spanish rarely send cards, we don't even receive birthday or Christmas cards from my husband's family in Barcelona!
Smiley G
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Smiley G »

have you tried this Company, they advertise on the Home Page, I've bought from them in St Jean Plats de Court.

Mother Hen Greeting Cards - website - email
Phone: 04 68 55 24 91 or 06 12 12 49 56
The One Stop Shop for Cards Gifts and Wrap!
We have cards for every event in stock i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, easter, valentine, good luck, wedding and babies etc....
So if you are looking for something special just call or email.
We have well over 1,000 cards in stock.
We have been selling English Greeting Cards through card parties for the past 4 years, and have now decided to put them on a website.
If you are unable to attend any of our card parties, you can now order online.
1. choose to have your order posted to your home (look at shipping and returns for prices)
or
2. come and collect from our house or at a convenient place in Ceret.

You are always welcome to call in and browse.
If you are interested in hosting a Greeting Card party, please do not hesitate contact us.
Call Sophie or David at Mother Hen Greeting Cards on 04 68 55 24 91 or 06 12 12 49 56

www.motherhengreetingcards.com
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

How soon do you need them...if you wait till the weekend I probably have a solution for you....a local Brit sells greeting cards but is away till the weekend
Lanark Lass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Lanark Lass »

Thanks for your replies.

The diamond anniversary is at the end of this month.
The silvers are in April.
Lanark Lass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Anniversary cards

Post by Lanark Lass »

Information for anyone else who may have anniversary cards to send:

I eventually found a few on the bottom shelf of the card display in the big Intermarch in Argeles.

There were 2 types - the first comes with a dial which you turn to the relevant anniversary.

The second, which I bought, comes with a sheet of stickers from which you choose the anniversary you want and stick it on.

Maybe a marketing opportunity for someone?
Daphne
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Daphne »

I was informed that Mother hen had closed down?????
Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

I likethe dial idea.

Potentially resuable as well !
John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Vernet Les Bains and East Midlands