Damp and drizzly......

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Damp and drizzly......

Post by Kate »

.....but what a great day to go shopping! Soon be time to start thinking about losing the winter hairy legs and getting them waxed for spring ladies - and men too if you're a bit of a smoothie! And why not?

Nothing like a bit of retail therapy to chase away those rainy day blues. Have a lovely day, whatever you end up doing.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Leg waxing is not a subject for a forum with a family audience. Have a care for us squeamish men.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Ha ha. Watch out behind you Martyn. You can buy wax strips to use at home now. Hairy backs and chests can be zapped in one (or several) quick swipes, just like pulling off a very sticky plaster! A few tears from the softies and it's over. A bit like a bear shedding its winter coat for the spring! :lol: :lol:
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Is it cheaper by the square metre? I've never thought of myself as a Chippendale, but maybe there's still time for a late change of career.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

If you hadn't noticed, the fashion these days is for very hirsute men.

Hair seem to swing like a pendulum between men and women.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Santiago wrote:If you hadn't noticed, the fashion these days is for very hirsute men.
Oh yes indeed. I believe they are called "lumbersexuals". Very much in evidence in Paris 18. But not a millimetre too hirsute: it must cost a fortune.
Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

Santiago wrote: Hair seem to swing like a pendulum between men and women.
Is that the plot of a film?
John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Vernet Les Bains and East Midlands