photos

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

photos

Post by opas »

I have some printed photos circa 1990 without negatives. I would love to have a couple of them reprinted as we are havinga reunion with some people this weekend( short notice)

Can anyone recommend a shop that could do it within a day? I did try grafika in ls boulou but the email bounced back- perhaps they have changed email addresses.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
CPB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CPB »

I imagine the lab in le Boulou can. In the middle of the high street opposite the walkin underpass to the carpark.
Merisin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Merisin »

If you have a digital camera simply rephotograph the originals in natural daylight and then print. I assume you have a reasonable camera and a printer.

Mary
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Thanks both.

Merisin, didital camera and printer yes, photo quality paper and coloured ink...no!

I will sort something out.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

I know that Justin from Creatif Impression in Thuir can do this and will do at short notice if you are desperate. Here is their FB page with their address in Thuir https://www.facebook.com/CreatifImpression?fref=ts
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
esarnaqer
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by esarnaqer »

Thanks for the links.