Furniture for our home in France

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

HelenMunby
Rank 0
Rank 0

Furniture for our home in France

Post by HelenMunby »

I would be grateful for any advice on sources of furniture for our home in Eus. We desperately need conservatory type and lounge furniture for our house in Eus, ie; settee and chairs. DFS style would be good, discount but good and new. Any information of outlets in the area around Prades/Perpignan would be very much appreciated. The Troc does not seem to have what we want.

Regards Helen
Four brits looking to chill out in our new home in France.
Marguerite & Steve
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Marguerite & Steve »

Hi Helen & Welcome, and can I say we love Eus a lovely village.

We bought our "contemporary" furniture from BUT and FLY, not the cheapest of places but if you want something a bit better than Troc (altho we have bought from there as well) they are going to be your safest bet.

Or you can try this website, not used them myself but deliver in France.
www.premierfurnituredirect.com

M,
Last edited by Marguerite & Steve on Tue 19 Feb 2008 22:42, edited 1 time in total.
PaddyFrog
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PaddyFrog »

Helen!
Welcome to the Forum.

You have a number of Choices in Perpignan!

Mas Guérido which is technically Cabestany is off the old Route to Canet by Clos Banet.

If you follow the road into Perpignan from Eus, and run parallel to the river following the signs to Cabestany.

Route D'Espagne which is the old route to Spain, basically runs from Perpignan centre.

Either side you have numerous shops some selling what you want!! inclluding "FLY" and "BUT"

and at the bottom of that road you have Auchan.

Hope this is of some help.

Michael