Frosted glass

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Frosted glass

Post by opas »

I am looking for 'frosting' for glass. The sort of stuff that is stuck onto a window to give a pattern along with privacy. I assume it comes in either sheets or on a roll.

Can anyone give me a product name for it and where to get it?

leroy, Castorama etc?
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Frosted glass

Post by Sue »

I am sure I saw rolls of similar stuff in the new Lidl, Argeles last week. It was a mirror finish and I thinks its the type you can see out but outside cant see in.
Dylan
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

http://www.leroymerlin.fr/mpng2-front/p ... 1171447998

looks like your place could be Leroy Merlin...with some help and advice on here
joffan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by joffan »

I've seen it in Leroy Merlin, the old one near Auchan, it was next to thecounter where they cut glass and wood to size.

Joffan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

I was near Cabestany yesterday morning and called onto Mas Guerido, I went into bricomarche.............et voila! They have a huge range of patterns , it was near the rolls of tablecloths!

Not too badly priced, ranging from 8 - 15 euros per metre.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Steve&Julie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Steve&Julie »

I have a vinyl sign cutter/plotter I use for signwriting my van and can supply and cut self adhesive vinyl rolls any size up to 2' wide in many colours and frosts to almost any design you like. Cost from £9 per linear metre depending on design complexity + post from UK. PM me if you would like details.

Steve