Auto Entrepreneur

General chat about doing business in France and the PO; tax, financial, legal and insurance matters.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Auto Entrepreneur

Post by opas »

Can anyone confirm that there is now a charge to start as Auto- Entrepreneur.
My daughter had a RDV last week at Chambre de metier in Perpignan , she had a 2 hour meeting explaining all the regimes etc. Then was given another RDV for this week, a list of things to take with her........the latter including a cheque for 50€.
I told her to phone chambre de metier and confirm that there is a charge, as I am registered under AE and did not pay anything, I do know there are companies that charge for filling in the forms and assumed she had been roped in by one of these. C de M said that there is now a charge unless you cmplete formalities online.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

at least its 450 euros less than the charge for setting up as a small business before the Auto Entrepreneur regime came in!!!
mrob343
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Auto Entrepreneur

Post by mrob343 »

opas wrote:Can anyone confirm that there is now a charge to start as Auto- Entrepreneur.
My daughter had a RDV last week at Chambre de metier in Perpignan , she had a 2 hour meeting explaining all the regimes etc. Then was given another RDV for this week, a list of things to take with her........the latter including a cheque for 50€.
I told her to phone chambre de metier and confirm that there is a charge, as I am registered under AE and did not pay anything, I do know there are companies that charge for filling in the forms and assumed she had been roped in by one of these. C de M said that there is now a charge unless you cmplete formalities online.
Hi Opas
I was charged 50 € to move my existing business from Boulou when i re registered it up in Bretagne.Then a further 50 € on my return to the PO.Having just re registered the whole operation back here last week.:roll:
"chacun son métier". :lol: :wink: