Reparation arm of leather sofa

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Daphne
Rank 4
Rank 4

Reparation arm of leather sofa

Post by Daphne »

Please can anybody advise? The arm of a leather sofa which was unfortunately damaged by the sun and bubbled and has now peeled, is there a way of repairing the damage?
Briant
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Reparation arm of leather sofa

Post by Briant »

Daphne wrote:Please can anybody advise? The arm of a leather sofa which was unfortunately damaged by the sun and bubbled and has now peeled, is there a way of repairing the damage?

Have you tried Google for an answer? I bought a repair kit for a tear in my car seat from Ebay
Daphne
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Daphne »

Thanks for your reply but this needs a lot more than a repair for a rip. I really don't know how it can be repaired! Shame as it's only 3/4 years old but the shop we bought it from in Mas Guerido has gone out of business!!!!!!!
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

What about a tapisier? There is one in ille sur tet, perhaps call in and ask their advice, normaly they are just material upholserers but may know someone who does leather.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.