Indian Summer Coming

What's the weather like where you are?

Moderator: Moderators

montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Indian Summer Coming

Post by montgolfiere »

The Indian Summer has already started and apart from a couple of Dodgy' days' this week it is well on its way. Temps up to 30C over the next 10 days.
Get that Tanning Oil out.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Been glorious today in Argeles.
Dylan
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

As I've noticed in 76. Sunny (but not warm) riding to town. Absolutely drowned when there. Sun coming out again as I got home. It must be the Strontium 90 (as people thought when I was young). It would be nice to have the builders out in 66.
interiors66
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by interiors66 »

martyn94 wrote:As I've noticed in 76. Sunny (but not warm) riding to town. Absolutely drowned when there. Sun coming out again as I got home. It must be the Strontium 90 (as people thought when I was young). It would be nice to have the builders out in 66.
Stay off the gin and tonics and keep out of the sun
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

martyn94 wrote:As I've noticed in 76. Sunny (but not warm) riding to town. Absolutely drowned when there. Sun coming out again as I got home. It must be the Strontium 90 (as people thought when I was young). It would be nice to have the builders out in 66.
If I had read that last night I would have thought I had taken too much sun and one glass of red too many!

The temperatures certainly rose yesterday.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

looks like there is a further days wait for the stable hot weather.....
Merisin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Merisin »

I'm convinced the media are under pressure from the leisure industry to talk up the meteo and not scare the punters. A number of camp site owners are on record as saying that forecasts of upcoming bad weather have caused customers to up and away early.

Mary