Greetings from Australia - Help Wanted in Amelie.

A place for new members to say a quick hello and introduce themselves.

Moderator: Moderators

ib226
Rank 0
Rank 0

Greetings from Australia - Help Wanted in Amelie.

Post by ib226 »

Greetings all from Down Under. By way of introduction I am a new P.O. Life forum member but a reasonably lengthy P.O. property owner. We live full time in Australia but have owned an apartment as a holiday let in Amelie Les Bains since 2011 but it has been poorly managed during that time by a local agent (no name mentioned) and its time to make a change. We visit Amelie every few years and we love the apartment, the town, the people and the region and we want to keep it long into the future but to do that it has start paying more of its way. My aim is to take back over the reservation & financial management of the property but to do so I require the services of a reliable local English speaking person who would look after the "welcome, cleaning and changeover" role for us. If anyone is aware of such a person living in close proximity to Amelie and looking for some additional income could you please pass on their details to me or alternatively have them contact me through a private message. Regards, Ian.
Quinns
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Greetings from Australia - Help Wanted in Amelie.

Post by Quinns »

Hi there,
I am replying to your ad for help in Amelie,I am available if you have not found anyone else.I live in Ceret and do a few changeovers where needed,I look forward to hearing back from you.
Regards

Audrey Quinn
ib226
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Greetings from Australia - Help Wanted in Amelie.

Post by ib226 »

Hi Audrey thanks for the reply. The good news is that we have connected with a great couple who live in the area and have agreed to take up the challenge for us. Thanks again for the message and have a great Christmas. Regards Ian Baker.