Is this for you either performing or voluntary treasurer

Fetes & Festivities in the Pyrénées-Orientales/What's on and where..

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Is this for you either performing or voluntary treasurer

Post by Sue »

The following was placed on the P O Life Facebook page, please contact me if interested and I will put you in touch with the person concerned.

If I may, I like to send an invitation to members of this group to consider to support and promote an association run by young local and passionate artists of different arts forms : comedy, music, singing, photography, painting, cinema, media..
Maybe a little article on P.O. Life would be good ! In any way one can help!
The association organises every 2 weeks an open stage evening in St Estève.
Any artists willing to perform on stage are welcome to participate on these evenings. Just a little advanced notice would be required for the good running of the evening, of course, but also spontaneous talents are welcome !
I am thinking in anyone wishing to sing for example where language isn't a barrier ..
Also, a treasurer is needed on voluntary basis .. if anybody is interested, please contact me.
Here is their site :http://www.loell.fr/
Dylan
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

I was asked to participate in a different "association". My wife told me never to be the "president" of the association not the "treasurer". Both positions can have you become indebt (personally financially) from this association. So, in the end, I was in charge of offering to refill the glasses of the other new members. Everyone thought that I was good at this position.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

Blackduff

You have just reinforced the need for a 'lke' button on the forum.
:)
John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Vernet Les Bains and East Midlands