Halloween

Fetes & Festivities in the Pyrénées-Orientales/What's on and where..

Moderator: Moderators

malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Halloween

Post by malcolmcooper »

Whilst it's not my "thing" it appears I have to accept that this festival is here to stay so I guess, for me, it's best to embrace it. I have young children too who want to enjoy so let's just do it.

I noticed a banner near the cinema Castillet on the way into Perpignan this morning advertising a "Walking Dead Paint Ball" event this Saturday. Does anyone know where and what time it takes place please?
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
interiors66
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by interiors66 »

Hi malc
I'm pretty sure it said theza, which is the one you see from the main road with the helicopter outside ( and gypsies!)
I don't know about times etc , not my thing!
malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by malcolmcooper »

Thanks Dave, found it. https://www.facebook.com/Paintball-Perp ... 638018650/

I'm delighted to say my kids are a bit young for this.
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
CPB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CPB »

It's a great paintball site. Been a few times. Best for kids 10+ I would say.

If your looking for a trick or treating place the shops around Ceret are great. Although it's best to get there around 4 maybe 5, otherwise you'll miss the boat.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Yes, if anyone is looking for trick or treating, Ceret is best.
Come calling around Trouillas during the RWC final and you will find the true meaning of horror. :twisted:
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

I must have had every child in the village call at my house last night. Nearly 3 kilos of sweets given away!!
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

opas wrote:I must have had every child in the village call at my house last night. Nearly 3 kilos of sweets given away!!
A lot less than that for me, and I didn't quite run out. But only my first time here at this time of year. I guess I will be a soft touch from now on. It makes me think of Violet Elizabeth Bott. God knows how many kids were "thick" yesterday.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Lol, our kids grew up here, from the ages of about 5 . the first year they did trick or treat here they ended up with that may sweets/ chocolates I gave them a drawer each to keep them in!
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.