Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Accomodation needed/help offered

Post by Kate »

By email

I'm looking for a "sleeping solution"(bedromm and bathroom...of course!)as I live in Perpignan but now have a job in Céret.

So,I would like to know if you have heard about somebody,who would like to have company,their shopping and cleaning done, help with french administrative papers......or whatever (I am French and can do French,Spanish or catalan classes, or conversation!!!)
I will be working at the Musée des instruments in Ceret and from the 20th of May till the 15th of Septembre, as le Musée des instruments closes at 19h in the evening,I loose the last bus to Perpignan...

It's quite URGENTfor me to find THE SOLUTION so not to sleep above a bridge!!!!!I can afford to pay a hundred euros max,as I have to keep my flat in Perpignan.....My job is REALLY interesting but not much payed....27 hours a week.......for a woman who lives alone is not enough to afford much bills!!!!!! In exchange for a room in your home, (not every day or weekends) and can help out with anything or just provide some company, or look after your home when you are not in it

I hope you could help me,with this PROBLEM!

Thanking you in advance and any offers or advice please reply to sonia.pourtugau@laposte.net
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Still searching