Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

WMT
Rank 0
Rank 0

Long term rent of house in Ceret

Post by WMT »

Hi All

I am looking to rent a small house with garden for a significant period in or very near to Ceret. I will require space to garage car (old Jag) and 2 motorbikes.
Anyone interested or has any ideas.

Best, WMT
Jeanne-Marie Turner

Re: Long term rent of house in Ceret

Post by Jeanne-Marie Turner »

WMT wrote:Hi All

I am looking to rent a small house with garden for a significant period in or very near to Ceret. I will require space to garage car (old Jag) and 2 motorbikes.
Anyone interested or has any ideas.

Best, WMT

We are looking for someone who may want to rent our home over winter for a few weeks or months whilst we are able to travel abroad with our caravan. We need a modest rental to cover our costs with upkeep, electricity, heating, etc but not like our summer rentals. We think ideally the villa would be very suitable for a couple considering retirement here which would give them time to look around or simply those who wish to escape the winter months in Northern Europe.
We can be entirely flexible. We have our own separate apartment at the rear of the villa but can come and go as required. With the caravan also we are entirely independent.
The Villa has four bedrooms all electric heaters, three bathrooms, one en-suite. Kitchen and Utitily room. All very well equipped with full large cooker, American style fridge and many other utensils for use. We have a large dining room for ten to twelve people with two way heating/climatisation. central hall/vestibul, very large sitting room with log fire. TV and additional heating. Large comprehensive library and conservatory off used mainly in winter months. All luxuriously furnished. We are surrounded by approximately 45 Hectares of private land all owned by us with plenty of parking space, a pool approx 10 X 5 metres with Jacuzzi added. The Villa is surrounded by extensive terraces with magnificent views of the Mountains and the Mediteranean, by the side of the 13th century Ermitage de St Ferreol. The whole area is conservation and comes under the Historical monuments department. A local beauty spot. Yet all this is only 5 kilometres from the town of Ceret  and local amenities. We offer a home, we are not a typical holiday Rental.
All pictures and full details can be found on the web under 'Villa La Cerisaie' Ceret. Or with Holiday Lettings: Villa 139026 or HomeAway (holiday rentals) property 69146. We are also with Sunny Rentals and Rent-in-France.

We prefer to have the villa occupied rather than left empty for security. We will be happy to come to any reasonable terms with a responsible client. Sorry, but NO animals.

If anyone is interested then please email us ...jeannemarieturner@yahoo.co.UK