Meet and Greet

Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Meet and Greet

Post by opas »

At most of the properties I look after there are key safes for the renters to let themselves in or they are sent the key in advance by the owner. Only 2 apts in Perpignan do I do a meet and greet. This usualy works like clockwork, I have either a mobile no or email for the incoming guest and we communicate , arranging a suitable time.
Recently I have had 2 guests that have made arrangements to be at the apt for an arranged time, obviously they are not held to it to the minute, but when they are 2 hours late and are not answering calls , what can you do but wait.

The owners are becoming frustrated too at paying me for waiting around. Does anyone impose a 'late fee' and how do you enforce it?
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Pighunter
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Pighunter »

Probably better to ask that question on this forum www.laymyhat.com specifically geared to holiday lets/B&B.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Thanks steve, I was a member of that forum onceupon a time, I will see if I can remember my passwords
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.