long term rental in Perpignan

Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

cmorris
Rank 0
Rank 0

long term rental in Perpignan

Post by cmorris »

Hello All - I'm a new member and hope some of you can help. I'm looking for a long term rental (min. 1 year) in Perpignan (house or apartment, 1-2 bedrooms) to start around August/September 2018 although I can be flexible earlier or later. I lived in Montpellier for a few years and have good French.

Do you know of any properties available? Or can you recommend any particular estate agents? Any do's or don'ts I should be aware of?

I'm planning on making a recce trip at the end of May so could follow up on any suggestions.

Many thanks : )
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

www.leboncoin.fr is probably the best place to look. Put in what you want and budget and there will be a list of everything on offer .
Might be a good idea to put what budget you have on here just in case someone has something available .
Good luck
cmorris
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by cmorris »

Thanks for your reply Tia. I'll certainly check out that site.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Louise Sayers sometimes has appartements to let in Perps I think. You can mail her on louisesayers@wanadoo.fr. Bonne chance.
Sweaty Betty
Rank 2
Rank 2

Apartment in Perpignan

Post by Sweaty Betty »

Hi, My friend, Caroline has an apartment in Perpignan available for long let. With parking too!
Do contact her on: caroline@perpignan-properties.com
Caroline
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Caroline »

Hello - I'm 'Sweaty Betty's' friend Caroline and she is right, I do have an apartment available. It is a bright, modern 2 bed apartment with light and airy living room, 2 balconies, 5 mins walk from town centre and with secure parking in the basement. Contact me for more details and a viewing if you are interested. Regards, Caroline
Caroline