Somewhere to stay

Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

polremy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Somewhere to stay

Post by polremy »

I fancy taking my fancyman on a surprise mini-break somewhere just over the border in Spain - some time around the beginning of October.
Thought of spending one or even two nights away where we can eat well at reasonable cost and be a bit pampered.
Open to any suggestions.
thumbelina
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by thumbelina »

I absolutely love it here, Pol.

http://forum.anglophone-direct.com/ftopic8395.php

Since my original review, we have been back again. This time with some close friends and we had another wonderful lunch in the most glorious setting.

I can't recommend it highly enough.

(incidentally, I've now discovered that the rather dishy maitre d' mentionedi the original review, is called John! lol :lol: :lol: )
Serge

Post by Serge »

thumbelina wrote: (incidentally, I've now discovered that the rather dishy maitre d' mentionedi the original review, is called John! lol :lol: :lol: )
I thought he looked a bit limp, although it might just have been the way he was holding his pencil ............ :lol:
Kathy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Kathy »

Nah he was definitely a dish. Sexy voice too. Mind Pol will only have eyes for her man.
Room 1 is the room to have, fabulous sea views with a private balcony. The food was delicious and service impecable.
polremy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by polremy »

Kathy wrote:Nah he was definitely a dish. Sexy voice too. Mind Pol will only have eyes for her man.
Room 1 is the room to have, fabulous sea views with a private balcony. The food was delicious and service impecable.
Thanks, you lot.
Now, is Mr. Pol worth 290euros for dinner bed and breakfast I wonder!!
Will have a think.
At the moment I just want to get away from parcels and estate agents and wake up when it's all over.
No, that came over all wrong.
Ah, never mind - you know what I mean I'm sure.