Cycling - Ceret area

Gardening/Walking/Nature trails & wildlife. Share your experiences here...

Moderator: Moderators

John58
Rank 1
Rank 1

Cycling - Ceret area

Post by John58 »

Hi,

Anyone out there like to cycle into the hills and surrounding countryside, taking in a few climbs etc?
I'm a moderately enthusiastic cyclist with a road bike (dropped handlebars) and would like a companion to ride/train with.
Please send me a p.m. If interested.

Thanks,

John
Oxymoron
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Cycling - Ceret area

Post by Oxymoron »

John58 wrote:Hi,

Anyone out there like to cycle into the hills and surrounding countryside, taking in a few climbs etc?
I'm a moderately enthusiastic cyclist with a road bike (dropped handlebars) and would like a companion to ride/train with.

Thanks,

John

Glad to join you for a ride or three now we are into Spring.

John
Brolly1
Oxymoron
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Cycling - Ceret area

Post by Oxymoron »

John58 wrote:Hi,

Thanks,

John

Glad to join you for a ride or three now we are into Spring.

John 0468 81 28 51
Brolly1
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

My big climb days are well over but I have a good friend who is a tremendous cyclist (and works for an Italian bike company which could easily sap up all your expendable cash on beautiful cycling things). I'll pass on your contact details.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Santiago wrote:My big climb days are well over but I have a good friend who is a tremendous cyclist (and works for an Italian bike company which could easily sap up all your expendable cash on beautiful cycling things). I'll pass on your contact details.
What is about climbs? I enjoy cycling, and I can tolerate climbs (that I'm fit enough to climb - not much just now) if they are between A and B and I want to get to B. But doing it for the sake of it, by any means, just seems masochistic. You might as well just get one of those roller gizmos.
Oxymoron
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Oxymoron »

Well, thank you for thoughts martyn94. Might I suggest you take a hike.
Brolly1
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Oxymoron wrote:Well, thank you for thoughts martyn94. Might I suggest you take a hike.
Probably what I'll be reduced to. I hope you have really nice climbs together.