Hairdresser in Tet Valley

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

CD
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hairdresser in Tet Valley

Post by CD »

Please can anyone recommend a hairdresser in the Tet Valley? I'm looking for someone who can do a "precision cut" and is a good colourist.

Many thanks

Gillian
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

You might want to contact Opas as her daughter is a travelling hairdresser.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Admin »

A friend recently went to the lady below and was very happy with her (tho I'm sure she said she went to her as opposed to be visited at home, so maybe she does both?)

English speaking mobile hairdresser - email
Phone: 06 71 32 90 56

With just one quick phone call you can now arrange for a fully qualified, professional hairstylist to visit you in the comfort of your own home - let the salon come to you!

The mobile hairdressing service I provide is not only designed to be convenient, relaxed and hassle-free, but also personalised just for you. That means it’s all about you! I won’t be slipping away to answer the phone, or chatting with the other stylists about plans for the weekend!

I offer a wide range of hairstyling services including: hair cutting, colouring, perming, and hairstyling for ladies, gents and children or all ages.

Appointments can be made Tuesday, Thursday & Friday - 9am -12 noon, 2pm- 6pm

Saturday 9am to 1pm

Call Kay on 06 71 32 90 56

Based in Thuir
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Santiago wrote:You might want to contact Opas as her daughter is a travelling hairdresser.
Thanks Jonathon ,

LOL you make her sound like a gypsy! Coiffure a domicile is her statute :lol:
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.