Electric Window Shutters

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Anthea & Tim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Electric Window Shutters

Post by Anthea & Tim »

Please can anyone recommend a firm (or individual) in the St Cyprien/Argeles area who is good at servicing/repairing/installing electric window shutters.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

There's a good shop in Laroque. This is located exactly at the Champion commercial center.

They've serviced my electric shutters as well as the awnings. They're reasonable in price, they service quickly, and help us fix things rapidly.

There's only one shop in the center (near the bank).

Good luck.

Blackduff
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Hi Anthea
I would definitely recommend Torredemer in Céret (they will come to Saint Cyp no problem) as I know them personally and they are very conscientious and straight forward. I know a couple of people from the forum who have had Yves work for them and have been very satisfied
Details
Torredemer (flyscreens, blinds, interior and exterior)
torredemer@wanadoo.f
2, bd Clemenceau, 66400, Céret and 2, ave de France, 66480, Le Perthus - Phone: 04 68 87 01 96 (Céret) and 04 68 83 62 40 (Le Perthus)

Speaks good english too (and does some fantastic mozzie blinds that open like a door!!)
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

I'll second that. Torredemer has done some work for me in my place in St Cyp. Excellent quality,and as Kate says,if it's an issue, speaks very good English.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Oh and don't forget to ask for discount.
He advertises in P-O Life and will give 5% discount to readers - not a fortune but better than a poke in the eye with a pointed stick!
Anthea & Tim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Anthea & Tim »

Many thanks to you all for the constructive and quick advice. Hopefully we can now get the problem fixed.