sos spa torreilles

Post all topics on our furry 4 legged friends here.

Moderator: Moderators

tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

sos spa torreilles

Post by tia »

Hi, everyone. The spa is again in danger as it was last year. There should be a petition out soon so if you see it please sign. Paris has decided to regroup everything with perpignan as from the 1 st of june, this has already been tried before and did not work. We are all worried about what will happen to the animals that have been there a long time so if you do have space in your family for a dog or cat please look at the spa torreilles website or come and visit us. Some of the dogs have been there for 2 years or more , their only problem being that they are a bit shy when they see people and go hiding in the kennel. If anyone needs any info about any of the dogs on the site you can send me a pm, not sure how much longer I will be employed at the refuge but that doesn't bother me I'm more worried about the dogs and cats there
Lisa
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

forgot to say there is a face book page that has been created, refuge torreilles en danger. Please like and share
thank you
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

there is now a petition on line, if you google refuge spa torreilles en danger, j'assume , please sign . My job has now gone and there is 1 employee on site looking after 50 dogs today!! (plus the cats) The spa in paris is just thinking of saving money and has forgotten that they are suppose to be helping the animals.
Thank you
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

thanks
Colin L

Post by Colin L »

That's the second time I've been caught out wondering why Toreilles needed a spa when it has a perfectly good beach.
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

there is now a petition on mes opinions. com for the refuge. there has been over 500 signature in 2 days. please sign it .Pétition sur "Refuge SPA Torreilles en danger" : www.mes opinions .com
Not sure if anything will come of it but every little helps. Also would there be anybody looking for a big black softy dog? he has been there since a puppy in 2009, walks without a lead and very loveable once you gain his trust. He hides in the kennel when people come round so never gets a chance to be chosen. French people do not like black dogs for some reason which does not help. He is on the sauvetage list so it costs just 20 euros to adopt him, if you are interested please contact me
Lisa
Sav
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sav »

Hi all :)

Garage sale on Sunday
http://www.lesitecatalan.com/loisirs/vi ... /item/5410

Cheers Sav :)
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

yes , although I will not be there if anybody does go please have a look at scooby, he has been there since a puppy in 2009 and is really friendly. He is a lovely dog, walks by your side without a lead, he is a bit shy so either hides in his kennel or barks at people but once he steps foot out of the spa he is a completely different dog. Just ask to go for a walk with him (or adopt him and trust me when I say you will not regret it). there is also the love of his life quenelle there who they have taken out of his kennel as they say that 2 black dogs together is not right, if anybody has the space they would love to live together. Scooby is on sauvatage so just 20 euros to adopt and quenelle 130 euros. you need some sort of proof of address, wage slip or similar. If I could I would have him but unfortunately hubby will divorce me if I take any more!! Fingers crossed that someone will have him and maybe quenelle at the same time. If anybody on here falls for him please let me know, I worry that one day his time will be up there and they will transfer him somewhere else or worse.
Lisa