Adorable kittens needing homes

Post all topics on our furry 4 legged friends here.

Moderator: Moderators

MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Adorable kittens needing homes

Post by MountainGal »

4 adorable kittens in need of loving homes. I took them in as they were at risk of being killed in the village. Approx 2 months old. 2 black, 1 grey tabby and 1 tortoiseshell. Wormed and de-flea'd.
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)
MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Adorable kittens needing homes

Post by MountainGal »

MountainGal wrote:4 adorable kittens in need of loving homes. I took them in as they were at risk of being killed in the village. Approx 2 months old. 2 black, 1 grey tabby and 1 tortoiseshell. Wormed and de-flea'd.
Can email photos
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)
MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Adorable kittens needing homes

Post by MountainGal »

MountainGal wrote:4 adorable kittens in need of loving homes. I took them in as they were at risk of being killed in the village. Approx 2 months old. 2 black, 1 grey tabby and 1 tortoiseshell. Wormed and de-flea'd.
The kittens came from the next village and I agreed with the owners of the 2 mothers if they had the 2 mothers sterilised I would look after the kittens until homes couls be found - the mothers are now sterilised!!
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)
MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Adorable kittens

Post by MountainGal »

Still looking for homes for the kittens. They are now very used to dogs and are now chosing to sleep with my 3 dogs.
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

hi, hope you find homes for them, I have 2 at the moment and although they were suppose to be here the time I found homes for them, it looks like they're here to stay. I'm hopeless with fostering! Will ask around for you.
MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Kittens

Post by MountainGal »

Thanks for that. Finanaces are very tight at the moment, so need to find them homes as can't afford to keep feeding them all!
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)