VW Elne

Something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? Voilà!
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

VW Elne

Post by sue and paul »

We have had our VW serviced every year for more than 10 years at VW Elne (Beccus Janssen). Today I tried to ring them but the number is unobtainable. Does anyone know if they are still in business? I know they were absorbed into VW Perpignan (Europauto) a year or two ago. Going to Elne instead of Perp is so handy.

Or, does anyone recommend a VW service place anywhere else, Albères/Le Boulou/Céret area
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Cant help with that Sue, but if they have closed, we have used the VW garage in Le Boulou Vallespir auto center for years, even though we no longer have a VW. Always reasonably priced, tell us if something doesn't need doing or can be done more economically. Highly recommend.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Thanks Kate. I've tried the Elne number again this morning, but "unobtainable". Is the one in Le Boulou next to Mistrangelo the tyre place?
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

right...firstly, answering my own question...yes, VW Le Boulou is next to Mistrangelo tyre place

secondly, Beccus Janssen VW Elne is closed down

thirdly, thanks for the recommendation Kate. Car is booked in for service next week

"Nice 'ere, innit?"
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Haha. My car's in there right now. If they'd been able to fit you in today, they could have parked next to each other and had a chat, a bit like ladies at the hairdresser!!
Seriously though, I usually try and avoid recommending because people just assume it's for an advertiser, but we've been really happy with this garage for years, originally recommended by some friends who are also happy with it.
dsd
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by dsd »

The Vulco garage in Elne is excellent. I went there first for tyres but now they do everything for my car. Very reasonably priced.