Presidentielles

Something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? Voilà!
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Presidentielles

Post by martyn94 »

Phew!

Except that sterling immediately goes further down the pan. But I hope, and mostly believe, that many of us would settle for that deal
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

The fat lady hasn't sung yet though.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Kate wrote:The fat lady hasn't sung yet though.
Of course you're right. But if he can keep away from choirboys for the next fortnight he should be home free. Not that I mean to imply that he would have any difficulty with that.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

martyn94 wrote:
Of course you're right. But if he can keep away from choirboys for the next fortnight he should be home free. Not that I mean to imply that he would have any difficulty with that.

So is that the choice? ... a fat lady or a gay paedophile...??? Funny I didn't read that in the more sensational news columns. You'd think they would have latched on to that :lol:
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

sue and paul wrote:
martyn94 wrote:

So is that the choice? ... a fat lady or a gay paedophile...??? Funny I didn't read that in the more sensational news columns. You'd think they would have latched on to that :lol:

Keep up at the back there. There has, apparently, been a persistent rumour that M Macron has been pursuing a gay affair with the boss of Radios France. He had a quite witty response: perhaps it was "his hologram" - a reference to M Mélenchon's habit of speaking at multiple meetings at once.

My thought was that being caught monkeying with choirboys was traditionally the scandal that definitively scuttled you politically, rather than any reflection on M Macron. M Fillon managed it less dramatically, but has the consolation of being around €1m to the good.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

:oops: