Mum and 2 year old looking for friends

Something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? Voilà!
laranerine
Rank 0
Rank 0

Mum and 2 year old looking for friends

Post by laranerine »

Hello!
I live in Saint Genis and have a 2 year old boy and a 2 month old daughter. I would love to meet other mums with children and/or perhaps find a crèche in the area. Any help to expand the mum-child-baby network would be greatly appreciated!
Hope to here from you. Lara
vickybrath
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Mum and 2 year old looking for friends

Post by vickybrath »

Hi! I live in Arles-sur-Tech and have two boys aged 1 and 3. Our eldest is about to start école maternelle after two years at crèche. Would love to meet up for a cuppa and play date sometime and share the benefit of our experience as an English family living in the PO (we don’t mind travelling! 😊)
laranerine
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by laranerine »

😃 Oh super! Lovely to hear from you. Perhaps we can find a child-friendly place to meet up half way?
Lara
laranerine
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by laranerine »

Help, I’m not sure how to private message you!! Is this working? Apologies if this is posted publicly!

quote=vickybrath post_id=126094 time=1598615557 user_id=4284]
Hi! I live in Arles-sur-Tech and have two boys aged 1 and 3. Our eldest is about to start école maternelle after two years at crèche. Would love to meet up for a cuppa and play date sometime and share the benefit of our experience as an English family living in the PO (we don’t mind travelling! 😊)
[/quote]
vickybrath
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by vickybrath »

I was trying to figure out how to private message too (hence my delayed reply! 😂) Do you have Facebook messenger? If you search Vicky Bratherton on Facebook you’ll find me!
LauraBriu
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by LauraBriu »

Hi, just came across your messages and wondered if I could join the English mum of 2 young children gang??!
I've just moved to Elne from UK 3 weeks ago and would be lovely to speak to people in similar position, especially with young children! Laura
laranerine
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by laranerine »

Of course Laura! The more the merrier!
Can I find you on Facebook messenger? I’m not sure how to send a private reply on here.
LauraBriu
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by LauraBriu »

Of corse Laura Briu on Facebook!