Windows, shutters etc

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

susie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Windows, shutters etc

Post by susie »

Hi, I have hit a point with windows, shutters and canopy awning on the balcony where I can keep adding bits of sticking plaster, pay for each to be fixed individually or look at the project as a whole.

Does anyone have a good, reasonably priced recommendation for someone who can install windows and roller shutters and/or similar. Probably looking at set of patio type doors and one window onto balcony.

Thanks for any recommendations or advice

Susie
Susie
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Know a couple of people who have used Tryba and were very happy with quality and service. Don't know about price as they didnt mention but they are very 'careful' Parisians and usually do quite a bit of research before making the smallest decision. Always worth getting a free quote. Bon courage! :chinese:

http://www.anglophone-direct.com/-Windo ... rvatories-
monsans
Rank 4
Rank 4

windows shutters etc.

Post by monsans »

I would recommend David Jones of P.O. Interiors of 'interior66po@aol.com'. That would give you at least 2 possible quotations. Good luck.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Yes, nice chap too.
tubs
Rank 4
Rank 4

Windows shutters etc

Post by tubs »

We've used Alu Prix in Le Boulou for sliding patio doors and blind over terrace. Both times been extremely happy with the service. Workmen pleasant and tidied up well after them.
Worth getting a quote from them I would think.
susie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by susie »

Great response. Many thanks for the advice. I am now a woman on a mission.

Susie
Susie