Fish & Chips

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

I realise that Allan but I was just looking for some advance notice.

Jo-Anne, I agree entirely. We wouldnt attempt to go near the Plage area in season. What would now take us 5/10 mins by car could take us 30+ mins then.

Thank you Blackduff we live not too far from that Kebab place and have always wondered whether to give it a go or whether we may end up with a dodgy tum.
Dylan
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Sue
Thye food is quite good and it's not greasy. Even my wife likes the kebabs as well as other items at the place. We've brought some other friends and they're happy too.

I'm a kebab fan and I hate greasy kebabs. They have several types of sauces~I tend too choose the Samuraie, which is spicy. Good frites too.

There are two TVs so its a younger clients but older people like me are welcome too. Their prices are good but not free. Often I'm served mint tea too.

There is as small negative~there's a young boy from one of the owners and he's "Busy" most of the time. Haven't seen him much for the winter time but he does provide some circus spectacles included with the kebabs.

Lots of tables too. In summer time, there's a terrace outside behind the place, as well as good amounts within the place.

Obviously, I'm a good client.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Blackduff are you talking about the one between the Point S tyre place and the decorators and next door to the dry cleaners. It has a small deck area at the front?
Dylan
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Think its MD not KD Kebabs Blackduff. Had to venture onto the Industrial Estate this morning so went had a look!!
Dylan
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Sue wrote:Blackduff are you talking about the one between the Point S tyre place and the decorators and next door to the dry cleaners. It has a small deck area at the front?
That's the place. They're open most days and Saturdays too. Their pamphlets say that they're open on Sundays but I've never found them open on Sunday.

Inside there are small tables in front of the bar area. Next to this is a large room with lots of tables. In the summer time, there's a terrace behind and it's cooler in the warm days.

Some of the people speak english, I think. I cannot figure who is married to who but most of them are related, I think.

The also do takeaway orders.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.