maison Parre

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

maison Parre

Post by opas »

Please excuse the spelling.

Yesterday I was in Perpignan near the road with all the car franchises.I noticed a new row of outlets, one being a parapharmacie and the other had signage for the traiteur Maison Parre, perhaps Jonathan will know, is this store replacing the Llupia one or splimenting it? It looks to have a huge surface area.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Maison Paré have a small chain of shops and the llupia one is very popular so I would guess its an addition. They are a good butcher. The meat is pricey but they have weekly specials which are often better than the supermarkets. Their sausages are great.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Opas is that off left at the roundabout before the car one. There is also a restaurant and chocolatier?
Dylan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Yes, but you cannot go.....they sell lovely red meat :lol:
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

opas wrote:Yes, but you cannot go.....they sell lovely red meat :lol:
Horse meat often has a lovely red colour too.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

AAaaaaah but I can we are back on ALL meat. Giving up ciggies was easy but red meat just couldnt be done!!!
Dylan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

I knew you Hubby would need more than veg in his diet to keep up with you :oops:
Debeneur.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dylan