Castelnou Restaurant Le Font

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Castelnou Restaurant Le Font

Post by blackduff »

Le Font is a restaurant which was wrote in the PO Life. They are speciality of Ancienne Tomatoes.

We went this for lunch today and the meal was very nice. The menu of 13€ was for a plate with various tomatoes, a slice of kitsch, and a treat. We ordered wine from the pitcher. All together we paid about 35€, including coffee.

The plates had quite a few different tomatoes plus the kitsch. Everything was great tasting. My treat was some heavy yoghurt with cherries-again it was great too.

There is seating inside or outside. The place is found on the left side of Castelnou. It's an easy walk from the parking area around the chapel.

We will return this summer but I'm almost topped with tomatoes. I love them but today was somewhere my top level. I'll return when it's crepe time.

Good Value ~ Very Different Food ~ Healthy for Certain.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.