Curry Pax

Been there? Done that? Where to go in the Pyrénées-Orientales

Moderator: Moderators

Daphne
Rank 4
Rank 4

Curry Pax

Post by Daphne »

A few months ago Martin Bailey advertised his company Curry Pax. I placed an order and was delighted with the quality of the produce and of the service generally. Obviously, I haven't cooked much Asian food during the summer but will certainly be placing another order soon. I don't remember there being any feed back from other members, so was wondering did anybody else order anything , and if so what was their opinion?
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Daphne, I order pathia and vindaloo paste, lime pickle and mango chutney regularly. I make a curry most weeks and love their products. I also buy their dry rubs which are great for summer bbqs.
Dylan
jethro
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by jethro »

For what it's worth, I ordered a few packets, followed the recipes carefully and was very pleased with the results, as were my guests. Will probably order again soon as I cannot be bothered schlepping out to Mas Guerido, where they stock Patak's range of sauces and pastes.The English shop in Céret is no longer operational, so that's another curry source gone. The Bailey pastes arrive in hermetically sealed foil containers each just the right size for 4-6 people.If you don't use all of the contents at one time, it's a bit hard to seal the packets up again properly. Otherwise, very good service.
an' the wun' cried Mary.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

I put my open packet into a ziploc bag before putting into the fridge.
Dylan