Can you recommend a carrier to bring items back to the UK?

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Sally
Rank 0
Rank 0

Can you recommend a carrier to bring items back to the UK?

Post by Sally »

Can anyone recommend a firm - lots listed on the internet - to bring back items from Vernet les Bains to the UK? No urgency but I need some large paintings on canvas brought back plus a projector.

Thanks!
Sweaty Betty
Rank 2
Rank 2

Carrier UK/France/UK

Post by Sweaty Betty »

We know a guy that does regular trips to this part of the world. Chris is great, trackable, receives parcels, buys paint and all kinds of things. Thoroughly trustworthy. Highly recommended.

Contact him on www.fourgonconclusions.co.uk He is down here later this week too!
8)
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Carrier UK/France/UK

Post by martyn94 »

Sweaty Betty wrote:We know a guy that does regular trips to this part of the world. Chris is great, trackable, receives parcels, buys paint and all kinds of things. Thoroughly trustworthy. Highly recommended.

Contact him on www.fourgonconclusions.co.uk He is down here later this week too!
8)
I'd buy it just from the name of his website.
Sweaty Betty
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sweaty Betty »

Yes, and this will also raise a smile: his email address is jayseabea@hotmail.com

:D
Webdoc
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Webdoc »

Here's a local firm too that do regular trips to the UK. Haven't used them myself.

http://www.supplyandsource.com/