Crucial Issue

Something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? Voilà!
Gus Morris
Rank 5
Rank 5

Crucial Issue

Post by Gus Morris »

Just for a moment forget about Brexit and the Gilets Jaunes. This is really important. Who is going to win Strictly tomorrow?

Gus
Helen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Crucial Issue

Post by Helen »

I'm not sure who is going to top the leader board.... but I'd be very surprised if Ashley wasn't at the bottom of it!
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Even apart from the technical/legal/ethical issues around watching it at all (over here), I can’t imagine ever wanting to watch it twice: once you get your head around the selling proposition (which is quite amusing) why on earth would you want to watch soap stars with two left feet more than once? I can dance quite badly enough in the comfort of my own home, without help from the BBC.

And it seems that Bruce Forsyth has died, while my back was turned.
Gus Morris
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Gus Morris »

martyn94 wrote: Fri 14 Dec 2018 19:28 Even apart from the technical/legal/ethical issues around watching it at all (over here), I can’t imagine ever wanting to watch it twice: once you get your head around the selling proposition (which is quite amusing) why on earth would you want to watch soap stars with two left feet more than once? I can dance quite badly enough in the comfort of my own home, without help from the BBC.

And it seems that Bruce Forsyth has died, while my back was turned.
Thank you for that. Maybe it is time I called it a day.

Gus