In-house dog sitter for mid May

Post all topics on our furry 4 legged friends here.

Moderator: Moderators

epidaurussun
Rank 0
Rank 0

In-house dog sitter for mid May

Post by epidaurussun »

We are looking for a reliable in-house registered dog sitter for three dogs (collie/spaniel cross, bassett and Yorkshire terrier cross). Ages are 8, 9 and 1 year. Any recommendations please?
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

I’d happily look after them if you brought them to me, in Port-Vendres. But I’m not registered, and wouldn’t know how to become so. And it’s not for me to say whether I’m reliable. Though I probably wouldn’t put them in an overhead locker.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

I have a couple of friends who I can recommend. Not registered but I can recommend them as excellent, reliable, honest and big time dog lovers! Would leave my hairy kids with them anytime. If interested, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Kate wrote:I have a couple of friends who I can recommend. Not registered but I can recommend them as excellent, reliable, honest and big time dog lovers! Would leave my hairy kids with them anytime. If interested, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch.
I’m not registered because I wasn’t expecting to be paid: I just like borrowing other people’s dogs (which I do when they need me to, or are just feeling kind). I’m not quite settled enough down here to have my own.
Sus
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: In-house dog sitter for mid May

Post by Sus »

epidaurussun wrote:We are looking for a reliable in-house registered dog sitter for three dogs (collie/spaniel cross, bassett and Yorkshire terrier cross). Ages are 8, 9 and 1 year. Any recommendations please?
I am not sure about in-house but I have been using the site dogbuddy for my dog and had very good experience. Good luck!
yinzburgher
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by yinzburgher »

Hey, Pretty old post but I am looking for same, but I am confuse that should I give my kids to anyone or not. I think no one take care like I do. What you have experienced?
Regards,
Buy Interior Secrets Furniture Online Australia.
Rombolo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rombolo »

Good morning

As an animal lover and having personal experience of this organisation, I hope I am not transgressing any site rules by recommending Trusthousesitters (https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/gb/). Thousands of english speaking animal lovers from all over the world, happy to sit for free and look after your animals and home while you are away, in exchange for accommodation. I was introduced to the gorgeous P-O area sitting via THS myself in Saint-Laurent-de-la-Salanque so other readers have used them too.

Have a look and I think rather than take a chance on someone without references, you can advertise your specific requirements across the globe to animal lovers with reviews and feedback to help you.

Hope that helps
Best wishes
R