Locksmith

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Locksmith

Post by martyn94 »

I need new "cylindres" for my locks, all with the same key, but with different lengths and specs (ie a knob on the inside of one, rather than a key). You can get them online, but has anyone had this done locally to their satisfaction?
interiors66
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by interiors66 »

Securicle in Argeles has done this for me , supplying good quality (abus ) high security cylinders .
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

Stephen who runs the business is Irish and is a true expert
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Nigel wrote:Stephen who runs the business is Irish and is a true expert
I don't really care if he knows about locks. But if he's Irish he obviously gets the business.
Xenophon Liap

Yes, I think you should do that from an experts

Post by Xenophon Liap »

Well, I think it's better to make it from your local locksmith as in emergency time you can ask them for your help. About the new key, I think it's a good idea to get it from your locals. Like I do with the help of "las vegas NV locksmiths".
interiors66
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Yes, I think you should do that from an experts

Post by interiors66 »

Xenophon Liap wrote:Well, I think it's better to make it from your local locksmith as in emergency time you can ask them for your help. About the new key, I think it's a good idea to get it from your locals. Like I do with the help of "las vegas NV locksmiths".
You took the words right out of my mouth!
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Ha ha. Leaving it on for the laugh. Las Vegas of course is as local as you get in the P-O!!
lonesome paddy
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by lonesome paddy »

Kate wrote:Ha ha. Leaving it on for the laugh. Las Vegas of course is as local as you get in the P-O!!
Isn't it a small world all the same......now show me the way to Amarillo
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

lonesome paddy wrote:
Kate wrote:Ha ha. Leaving it on for the laugh. Las Vegas of course is as local as you get in the P-O!!
Isn't it a small world all the same......now show me the way to Amarillo
I don't know which way, but it's about 24 hours from Tulsa.
lonesome paddy
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by lonesome paddy »

But thats a Long And Winding Road
Sinomikael
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Locksmith

Post by Sinomikael »

I've looked into securicle website but it seems they only do car locks fixing/opening and car key copy. Did they switched their niche from general locksmithing to car locks ?

Also do you know any good and not too expensive locksmith near Argeles ? Before moving to argeles I lived in switzerland near Geneva. I knew a very good locksmith that was a friend of mine. He was not expensive. He even helped me one time during a weekend and opened my locked door for free. I recover his website you can find him on https://www.serrurier-romand.ch/serrurier-geneve/