Where to by a three piece suite?

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Where to by a three piece suite?

Post by Karrie »

Any suggestions for somewhere within reasonable distance of Perpignan that we can look at sofas and who will deliver up to 45 kilometers away. Have already tried BUT. Happy to spend up to 600 euros on sofa
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Where to by a three piece suite?

Post by Karrie »

Thanks. Had a look at their site but not sure they deliver.
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Karrie »

Looked again. Do deliveries. Just need to check over what distance. Will visit tomorrow and see if we can find something we like.
Florence
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Florence »

We bought ours in Spain a few yrs ago. The shop is on the dual carriage way between Figueres and the Carrefour hypermarket, going towards Roses, near Decathlon. They delivered free to us in Reynès.
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Karrie »

Placed an order at Conforama Perpignan. Delivering next week. Have to say that from a comfort point of view and if Ikea accessible to you, make it first choice. Their sofas win hands down in my book.
Gastoom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Gastoom »

Karrie wrote: Sat 25 Sep 2021 17:27 Placed an order at Conforama Perpignan. Delivering next week. Have to say that from a comfort point of view and if Ikea accessible to you, make it first choice. Their sofas win hands down in my book.
Definitely good on the affordability side, but I haven't been thrilled with the quality personally. Not that it's horrible, but there's better available if you're willing to spend a little more.
SteveB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by SteveB »

When I furnished my house I got most stuff from Maisons du Monde in Perpignan - they have a range of styles including more traditional (my preference) but also a lot of more contemporary designs. Good customer service (which I certainly haven't always found in large stores in France) and they delivered to Ceret without problem. They have a shop in Avenue d'Espagne and a larger one at Claira where they have more furniture.

https://www.maisonsdumonde.com/

Steve
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

We've been really happy with both Alvarez at Pollestres and Logial in Le Boulou.
Not the cheapest by any means but you get what you pay for.
Excellent delivery and after-sales from both.
With Alvarez we thought something on the new (ish) panoramic settee wasn't working, (in fact it was, it was me that didn't understand) and over a year later, they sent someone round within 24 hours to check it out - and show me what I was doing wrong.
We bought our new mattress recently at Logial in Le Boulou. Delivery 2 days later and took away old one.